Your NRA money at work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your NRA money at work!

I received this email from the NRA Competitive division this morning.

"NRA World Shooting Championship 2024:
    Compete for the Title of World's Greatest Overall Shooter

The seventh annual NRA World Shooting Championship, presented by Walther, will be held from April 4-6, 2024, at Camp Atterbury, Indiana. Here are the key highlights of this prestigious event:

Annual Event
    The NRA World Shooting Championship is held yearly with a variety of challenging courses of fire spanning shooting sports disciplines.

Prestigious Title
    Competitors vie for the title of ''World's Greatest Overall Shooter.''

Provided Equipment
    Firearms, ammunition, optics, and equipment are supplied by the NRA, Walther, Ruger, Weatherby, Mossberg, Magnum Research, Kimber, FOSTECH, Henry Repeating Arms, Global Ordinance, KelTec, SAR USA, TriStar, Taurus, Vortex, HOLOSUN, Silencer Central, Fiocchi, CCI, Capstone Group, OTIS, Hi-Viz and more!

Impressive Prize Pool
    Total value: Approximately $250,000, including cash, firearms, and equipment
    Main prize: $25,000 for the overall winner.
    Stage winners: $1,000 for each of the twelve competition stages.

Openings Available
    Limited slots in Pro and Amateur divisions.

For more information and to register for this landmark championship, visit the match website at wsc.nra.org."

$250,000 worth of prizes, $25,000 cash for the overall winner plus $12,000 cash for stage winners, actually promoting the event... so glad our dues and fees are doing so much for our sport!

Oh, wait... 😤
    Last edited by Allen Corneau; 02-19-2024, 09:55 AM.

I wonder if an NRA employed representative will make it to that match? If so, that would further distinguish the event from the last Silhouette National at Whittington. I do see NRA money working hard to pay people to call and ask for more money and to mail out Chinese made trinkets.
    Wayne Byers

Comment

Working...
    X