One in a million...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One in a million...

Had a great time at the Spindletop Regional this past weekend in Beaumont, TX. I had one of those "one in a million" shots that show up every once in a while.

On my last shot of the morning match, I hit this chicken which jumped up in the air and landed back on the stand... half on the rail and half on the cross-support. You can see the outline of its original place on the rail and the solid near-center hit!

😳

[URL=filedata/fetch?id=421&d=1680519277][ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tIMG_3178.jpg Views:\t0 Size:\t93.7 KB ID:\t421","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"421","data-size":"medium"}[/ATTACH][/URL]
    Attached Files

I was a witness and his spotter!!!

Comment

“Magnet Foot” it’s a rare condition contracted by animals made of steel. Since they can’t swallow and you can’t get a needle in the only cure is more lead exposure. Eventually they become broke, relieving them and others from suffering.

Someone spent a lot of time and effort painting rails for that match. They look great!
      Wayne Byers

Comment

That looks to me like a planned trick shot. Seems to me like a Pretty Awesome Shot.

Comment

Working...
        X