• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC State Championship Tournament June 10 & 11

From
    Greg Chandler

"
    Hey Fellow Shooters, Asheville Rifle & Pistol Club is once again hosting the State Championship Tournament - Smallbore Silhouettes!!! Come on up to the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina and be a part of this exciting event!

I have attached the Registration Form (and Liability Waiver), please get them in as soon as possible, so that I can do some thorough planning instead of last-minute planning (my hair is already grey enough - lol)!!

It is a 2 day Tournament on June 10 & 11, with check-in and practice on Friday, 6/9. We will shoot 2, 40-shot matches each day, with the 80-shot aggregate determining the winners. Saturday is the Smallbore Silhouette Rifle & Sunday is the Smallbore Silhouette Hunting Rifle match. ARPC has enough stands and animals that 20 shooters are on the line together and I have to limit attendance to the first 60 shooters (that's 3 relays). Get you applications in early to ensure you are included in this tournament!

I'm trying to work in Air Rifle somehow, but don't have any good ideas yet, so let me know your thoughts - AND bring 1 Air Rifle with you so you can participate in whatever fun match I come up with. Oh yeah, send me your ideas too - I'll never know what exciting ideas there are out there unless I ask - so now I have!!! We have enough stands and targets for 16 shooters at a time in Air Rifle.

I could go on (and on and on), but I'll keep this short. Hope to see you all soon at ARPC for our Monthly Matches and/or the State Championships!!

Greg Chandler
    Match Director"

Attached Files
Working...
X