Greg Sullivan memorial State Championship,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Sullivan memorial State Championship,

May 20/21, 2023 Benton Gun Club, sb/pc/cf, watch Steel Chickens for entry forms, more information soon

Looking forward to it. (Realized it conflicts with the Texas State HP. Match… can’t go…)
    Last edited by Emmett Dibble; 02-11-2023, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Great way to remember Greg.

Comment

If we can make it worthy of the name, it will be awesome! (We're tryin'...)

EDIT: Well, I tried to upload an entry form/ program but the file is larger than the limit...... (so I cut the file in two... and it lowered the limit!) So, if you would like info and an entry form email me at edgarner@sbcglobal.net and I'll send it to you... Thanks.
        Last edited by Silhouette1957; 02-03-2023, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Entry forms I was asked to post.

Comment

So. I went to The Greg Sullivan Memorial and I do believe that I could not have enjoyed it all any better even if I shot a better score.
            I got there about noon on Thursday and made camp right there on the range with others. I really like getting there on Thursday.
            Friday I was given the shooter’s packet which included all the score cards for all three rifles with a neat little clip board. Oh, and a nice coupon for any entree at the Logan’s. Nice.
            There were Shooters from 5 states along with local shooters made up a good attendance for their first year.
            And the local talent are strong shooters making for competitive scores. There were numerous shoot offs with one I know of was a one 4 way shoot off.
            It was a Great Show from start to finish that flowed very smoothly which was a clear indicator of the detailed planning that took place.

Now. Talking about just how smooth it was cannot be explained without including the target setters. They were all youngsters that knew nothing but reach and get it done each and every time they went down to reset! They didn’t walk from one berm to the next, they would run!! Not trot, but run!!! Right down to the last reset. All of these Juniors are competitive shooters themselves.
            Yep. I’ll be back next year, on the Thursday before game day.

Comment

Working...
            X