Zwolle 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zwolle 2023

This is the first year that the Louisiana Rifle Silhouette Team will host the Louisiana Highpower Silhouette State Championship in Zwolle, Louisiana. Everything about this great match will remain mostly the same except two things:

1. The match will take place the FIRST full weekend of October, October 7-8, 2023. This is not a permanent change, just a move to avoid a conflict with the Monarch Cup Final in Mexico. The plan is to move back to the regular THIRD weekend of October in 2024.

2. There will be a Short Course Highpower practice match on Friday morning. See the attached program for more information.

The program is attached. Please join us for the longest-running silhouette state championship in the United States!

Dustin

Zwolle 2023.pdf

I’ve never been to a high power tournament and Zwolle was my first. However I didn’t shoot in it because of a total lack of preparation on my part, but I enjoyed it way more than I expected. It’s not the typical range setting which is why I liked it so. Good door prizes.
    I’m hooked.
    I told Dustin to put me down for next year.
    I currently have no rifle for it but am aware of a
    “bait rifle” that has a reputation of drawing new shooters in.

Comment

Oh. I forgot about the short course match Friday morning. Where I am there isn’t a reasonable opportunity to shoot monthly high power matches.
      I’m a fan of this idea because it provides a way to shoot monthly at a range that goes out to only 300 yards or meters. 15 minutes from my house is such a range and I spect that’ll be happening next year.

Comment

This was my first time at the famous Zwolle match and it did not disappoint!

Thanks to Dustin, the Louisiana Rifle Silhouette Team, and Alan Murdock for hosting this match and for Vortex, Lapua, VihtaVuori, and Berger for sponsoring door prizes.

Comment

Working...
        X