Paper Targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper Targets

This man right here…. He has red and black, 1/5, 1/2 and full sized plus ever other imaginable type of rifle target you could ever want and the more you buy the cheaper it gets….

https://outdoorproductsplus.com

Unfortunately after emailing them they might not have the silhouette targets until "months" from now

Comment

Originally posted by thauglor View Post
      Unfortunately after emailing them they might not have the silhouette targets until "months" from now
      Well poop. When they have a new printing, they are nice people to deal with…

I cleaned them out for the Texas State match give aways…. (Sorry)

Comment

I have some of those “giveaways” paper silhouette targets. Doodaddy gave some to me. I use them. They’re handy.

Comment

We've used them in the past- very nice. I guess we'll have to wait a bit to resupply!

Comment

I've been using his half scale targets. Couldn't get red last time. Black is good but I have a hard time seeing some of the hits on the Black Ram. I don't see any half scale in stock right now .but pleased to see he has a combo pack of 25 Full Scale Rams and 25 Full Scale CPT available tonight.

Comment

I spoke with the owner for a good while on the phone, very nice guy. He has a few red target prints left in stock and a some black full scale. When these are gone they are gone. Because of a significant change in the markets desire for printed targets and a significant increase in the printing cost he has decided to sideline the printed target portion of his business.
              Wayne Byers

Comment

Originally posted by Panhandle View Post
                Because of a significant change in the markets desire for printed targets and a significant increase in the printing cost he has decided to sideline the printed target portion of his business.
                Bummer. I've purchased targets from him and use them regularly. I like to say that the paper doesn't lie, and for a new shooter to this game, it provides valuable feedback. When I run out, I'll have to make my own. I can put together a PDF with the targets if anybody is interested.

Comment

Working...
                X