Question about Crosman Vantage NP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Crosman Vantage NP

Can I shoot a Crosman Vantage NP in competition and what class would it be in if I can? I have had it for a few years and now I am interested in getting started in Silhouette shooting. Does anyone have a suggestion on the best scope to use on it or is it better to shoot with iron sights?
    Thanks for any help.

Air gun Guys help him out.

Comment

Originally posted by jmhundley View Post
      Can I shoot a Crosman Vantage NP in competition and what class would it be in if I can? I have had it for a few years and now I am interested in getting started in Silhouette shooting. Does anyone have a suggestion on the best scope to use on it or is it better to shoot with iron sights?
      Thanks for any help.
      That is a spring/piston gun so it will be in the sporter class. You will want a scope if you go to actual matches, the targets are small. If you shoot on your own you can always get bigger targets or get closer than the regulation distances.

For a scope, whatever you get make sure it is air gun rated and has adjustable parallax. Both are a must for air guns. Without the first you will keep breaking scopes, without the second you will not clearly see the targets and can even cause misses. The most popular in silhouette are leupold, followed by Weaver Bushnell and Sightron.ost leupolds will be air gun rated, not sure about the others

Comment

Thank you very much. This helps in my search for the air rifle I want to use or if I use one of my existing small bore rifles. Thanks also for the scope recommendations.

Comment

Working...
        X